Batman Arkham Knight Redeem on STEAMhttps://www.edgeboundgames.com/pc/games/batman-arkham-knight/ - Batman Arkham Knight
In the intensely explosive finale to the Arkham series, Batman faces the ultimate threat against his beloved city he is avowed to protect.
In the dangerously fierce final to the Arkham series, Batman is faced with the ultimate threat against the city he's avowed to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite a striking roster of villains, involving Two--Face, Penguin and Harley Quinn, to ruin The Dark Knight for eternity. Batman: Arkham Knight brought in Rockysteady's distinctively designed style of the Batmobile, which for the first time in the franchise is derivable. The addition of this epic car, linked with the praised game-play of the Batman Arkham series, giving all gamer's the ultimate and fulfilled Batman experience as they slash through the streets and rocket across and beyond the skyline of the entrance of Gotham City. You want to be The Batman? Well hears your chance.
- "Be The Batman" - Take on the whole Batman experience as the Dark Knight is entering the ultimate chapter of Rocksteady's Arkham trilogy. All gamer's will grow into The World's Greatest Detective like nothing before with the introduction of the Batmobile and developments to signature structures such as Freeflow Combat, navigation, stealth and forensics.
- Introducing the Batmobile - We've now brought Batmans vehicle to life with a completely fresh and epic design presenting a noticeable appearance and a complete range of on-board high-tech gadgetry. The Batmobile has now been designed to be fully derivable though-out the entire game universe, its now capable of transforming from highest speed hunt mode to military grade battle mode, the historic vehicle lives at the heart of the gaming world, allowing all gamer's to slash through the streets at ultimate velocity in hunt of Gotham City's most unpredictable and threatening villains. The historic Batmobile also augments Batman's super powers in every aspect, from forensics and navigation to puzzle solving and combat molding a authentic and flawless sense of unity of machine and man.
- The Legendary Conclusion to Rocksteady's Arkham Trilogy - Batman: Arkham starts all-our warfare to Gotham City. The hit and run clashes of Batman: Arkham Asylum, which intensify into the mortifying conspiracy in opposition against the inmates in Batman: Arkham City, culminates in the extreme head-to-head clash for the fate of Gotham. At the pity of scarecrow, the destiny of the city hangs by a thread as Batman is joined by the Arkham Knight, a complete fresh new and original character in the Batman universe, as well as a humongous roster of our other infamous villains involving The Penguin, Two-Face, Harley Quinn and the Riddler.
- Explore the entirety of Gotham City - Now, for the first ever time gamer's have got the chance to discover all of Gothams city in a entirely open and free-roaming game universe, Gotham's City has been reborn with the same rank of intimate hand-crafted concentration to feature for which the Arkham games are well known.
- Most Wanted Side Missions - Gamer's can fully submerse themselves in the anarchy that is bursting in the high-streets of Gotham. Contests with high-profile felonry masterminds are promised while as well as donating player's the chance to concentrate on and slam down specific villains or hunt the core narrative path.
- New Combat and Gadget Features - Players have at their clearance more combat combos and high-tech gadgetry than ever before. The fresh new 'gadgets while gliding' powers allow Batman to position gadgets such as batarangs, the grapnel gun or the line launcher min-glide with Batman's utility belt is once again is extremely improved and stronger than ever, it includes all the newest and latest gadgets what helps Batman expand on his range of forensic investigations, combat skills and stealth incursion.