F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin
GBP £9.99£5.00 Redeem on STEAM
https://www.edgeboundgames.com/pc/games/fear-2-project-origin/ - F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin
Deployed just minutes before the blast triggered by the original F.E.A.R. team, you assume the role of Special Forces Sgt. Michael Becket as your routine mission quickly turns into a fight for survival against the wrath of Alma Wade.
As Alma's terrifying power surges out of control, your squad is forced to battle through an apocalyptic landscape in search of clues for how to destroy her!
A routine assignment to locate the president of Armacham Technology Corporation in connection with an unfolding hostage crisis turns into a desperate battle for survival after an explosion decimates the city and unleashes Alma Wade, the terrifying supernatural menace at the center of Armacham’s highly classified Project Origin. As Alma’s power swells out of control, special forces Sgt. Michael Becket and his squad must battle through an apocalyptic landscape of shattered buildings and buckled streets in search of clues for how to destroy her. The more Becket learns about Armacham’s secret experiments and reckless agenda, the more he begins to suspect that he’s somehow linked to the crisis and may be the only one capable of averting total disaster.
- Strategic environmental combat opportunities available to both you and your enemies
- Slow time using your character’s enhanced reflexes
- In your face close-quarter action in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments
- Battle all-new enemies that employ advanced combat tactics
- Test your nerves and face your FEARS as you battle new characters and unravel a terrifying mystery
- Utilize the world interaction enhancements to create instant cover or remove obstacles
- Play with and against friends in multiplayer competition
- Enhanced graphics engine takes action horror to new heights through enhanced visuals and effects
- Enemies behave realistically and use the environment against you through vastly enhanced enemy Artificial Intelligence
- Maintains the authenticity of the Alma storyline and players will know this is the only place to continue the saga